Happy In Bag

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ogle Street










I visited the usual sights while in London earlier this month. Westminster Abbey, Brixton market, St. Paul's Cathedral and St. James's Park remain enchanting. Yet one of the most pleasing attractions was entirely unexpected. The vast majority of the people of London make an effort to look sharp. Its residents are fit and they dress accordingly. I'm inclined to follow suit. The transformation won't happen overnight, but I intend to lose my customary sloppy appearance.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Anonymous mike t. said…

    beatle boots.

    and you didn't visit the abbey road zebra crossing? road construction going on there now.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Happy In Bag said…

    I'm not a Beatlephile. And yeah, London is a pre-Olympics construction zone.

     
  • At 2:58 AM, Anonymous gorras new york said…

    Boah, das ist eine super Website. Sehr schöne Beiträge Below - Häufig Wie bringt man diese bis zu Besondere Homepage informiert werden? Ok bye meinen besten Freunden

     
  • At 2:59 AM, Anonymous camisetas baratas said…

    Yo estaba muy feliz de descubrir este sitio en bing.I quería decir gracias a ustedes con respecto a este post fantástico! Yo surelyenjoyed cada poco de ella y me he marcado para echar un vistazo a lo nuevo que publiques.

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Anonymous chaussures converse said…



    I often tried this product as we gone to a Improv. I have been having a shoe within the bartender for the faeces I have been landing on and also had no idea I have been twisting a few of the sequins, I have been disenchanted on myself personally. If only ended up knee top.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home